Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  I can barely type this because I am so full.  We had a great Thanksgiving.  We had 11 here at our house and I really enjoyed hosting.  We had way too much food but that means I don't have to cook for a few days :)  The girls loved having everyone here.  Hadley said, "This is the best day.  My favorite part was having all the people at my house."  I did take a few pictures throughout the day.

Alex and Loryn having a relaxing morning.
 Thanksgiving craft time with Lady.
 The girls loved having Loryn to entertain them.
 Our little pilgrim girl.
 Lady is such a turkey.
 The whole group.
 Time to eat!



 Time to work off all the extra calories.

 We ended the day with a little webcam time with Auntie Jessica and Sophia.

No comments: