Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekly Round-up

I think I may have to start calling this the weekly round-up blog.  I seem to only find time about once a week to upload pictures, edit, and write a post.  Things seem to get busier and busier all the time.  This past week we had something everyday and usually 2 or 3 things.  It was a fun filled week and weekend. 
One day last week I told Hadley I wanted a picture of her and this is what she did.
 Is she a diva or what?  Of course I couldn't leave Jillian out.
One morning last week we made a stop at the park before going to the store.

On Friday Hadley had school pictures.  I tried to get a few pictures of her and Jillian before school.  These two pictures sum up what happened.

I did get a couple of them individually.

Friday afternoon was our town's homecoming parade.  Hadley's dance academy had a float and we rode on it.  She loved waving at everyone.  Here we are before we left.
 Waiting for the parade to start.
 Waving at the crowds.
 Hadley and one of her best friends, Reagan.
 Reagan and her mom, Katy.
 Our biggest fan, Jillian.
On Saturday we headed to Oklahoma City to see Thomas the Train.  Hadley really enjoyed the activities and riding the train.  Jillian was fussy most of the time.  I thought it was because she didn't get all of her nap but now I am pretty sure it was the 2 molars that popped through this morning. 
On the train ride we rode in the top of the caboose.
 Thomas the Train
 My little engineers

 Meeting Sir Topham Hatt.
 A picture with Percy,one of Hadley's favorite engines.
 We went to church on Sunday and spent the rest of the day relaxing.  As Sunday went on Hadley started complaining of a sore throat.  By this morning she was without a voice and sick.  She spent almost the whole day on the couch.  Jillian had a rough day as well.  She is having a really hard time with getting her molars in.  Hopefully they both wake up in the morning feeling better. We have another busy week and weekend ahead of us.

2 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

Well, looks like Hadley loves the camera and Jillian is not so much a fan :) Hope she'll like Aunt Laura's camera in a couple weeks!! I love those flowers in their hair! Also--you are looking great!!

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Your girls are just beautiful. And I love their expressions. And GIRL! You look amazing!! Can't wait to see you in 2 days!!!