Some things Jillian is doing these days:
- Crawling everywhere (She loves to crawl all over the house following Hadley.)
- Pulling up on everything especially the couch and kitchen chairs
- Saying mama and dada
- Waving (When it is time to go to bed she waves bye to daddy and Hadley.)
- Eating all the time (She especially loves all green vegetables.)
- Watches her sister's every move
- Sleeping a good 10 hour stretch at night (This is a new development and a huge answer to prayers.)
- She has a new attachment to her daddy and has become really attached to him
- Wiggling like crazy during diaper changes and getting dressed
Daddy and his girl
She is fighting a little bit of a cold so her eyes are watering in this picture but I just love her smile.
Sisters! Check out Hadley's goofy smile.
And one of big sister Hadley. She loves Jillian so much!