Saturday, September 12, 2009

Catch up...

This is my first attempt at catching up. I just realized that I have a ton of pictures I have not posted. It will take me 3 or 4 posts to get caught up.

A couple of weeks ago our good friends Brent, Megan and their daughter Norah Kate dropped in for a visit. We had a great time visiting with them and the girls finally warmed up to each other at the end of their visit. Here are a couple of pictures of the girls together.
During the last couple of weeks in August the weather was beautiful. We tried to take full advantage of it and spend lots of time outside. We even took our art projects outside.

Hadley loves to paint.

Here she is trying out playing with shaving cream for the first time. She really didn't like having her hands dirty. I don't know where she gets that :)

Here is our little whistler.

One day at lunch Hadley decided her baby needed to eat with her.
Hadley loves to read to anyone who will listen. Even her baby doll Emme.
One of Hadley's favorite shows these days is Super Why. One of the characters is a princess who helps you learn to read. Here she is being Princess P.

Next post, Labor Day and our trip to Kansas.

1 comment:

mom-grandlady said...

I sure enjoy all the pics you get, great job. I love the how Hadley dresses to watch tv, too cute. Love you