Monday, August 10, 2009

Time with family

*Lots of pictures ahead*

While we were in Kansas we got to see a lot of my family. We had a great time and I always had my camera with me. Here are some of the many pictures I took.


Mike and I had a wedding to go to on Saturday night. You can check out Laura's blog for pictures of the wedding. This is Mike and I before the wedding.
One night while we were home we were able to go to my Grandpa and Granny's house. My uncle and his family had just gotten in to town from Illinois.
Here are the men chatting in the kitchen (Grandpa, Jordan, Uncle Jeff).
Cammie holding Brylee and Jillian. Brylee didn't like to share her mom with Jillian.

My cousins Abby and Avery. Can you tell they are sisters?

My cousin Regan. Check out her blog.

My cousin Gracyn.
Grandpa Kirby and Jillian.



We spent most of our trip hanging out at my mom's house. There is never a dull moment with the grandkids around :)

Super Hadley and Super Brennen

Jordan sporting some new shades.
Brennen tried them too.Auntie Cammie and Jillian

Brylee

Alex

Uncle Alex and Hadley relaxing in the pool.

Hadley really wanted Uncle Alex to swim with her. Little did she know that he is longer than the pool :)

Cuddling with Grandlady.

I love Hadley's eyes in this picture.
Jillian

Grandlady reading to Hadley.


Brylee was all smiles.

This is where you can find my brother Alex most of the time.
My nephew Ethan. I love his big, blue eyes.
Grandlady and Jillian. Jillian loves to play with peoples hands and fingers as she is falling asleep.

We also saw my dad and stepmom and my Grandpa Sisson. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. Sorry guys!

5 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I always love the posts that say there are lots of pictures ahead :) Such good ones! That is a real keeper of Alex in the baby pool... Afterglow!

mom-grandlady said...

It is so nice to have all the pics to remind us what a great time we all had, thanks. Uncle Jeff and family are heading back tomorrow but we got to spend some birthday time with him tonight. Give the girls kisses for me.
Love you all

Janae said...

Looks like a great time! I haven't seen Jordan in years!! Tell him hi from Jason and I-we'd love to see him sometime. FYI-Landon is finally getting married this weekend so I'll have pics from that up next week. It is so great to keep in touch with your family through blogging-your girls are beautiful!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I remember sunglasses like that! What fun.

Steph

Alex T. said...

Those would be my Shutter Shades! You gotta C-L-A-R-I-F-Y! :D