Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter started for us around 1am on Sunday. That was when I started having contractions. They were 15 to 30 minutes apart and we were convinced we would have an Easter baby. They stopped around 5am and I was able to finally go to sleep. So when the alarm went off at 6:45am to get ready for church I rolled back over to go to sleep. That is when Hadley decided to wake up and the contractions began again. We didn't make it to church and did nothing all day but wonder if the contractions would get any closer together. They didn't and stopped at 10pm.
I shouldn't say we did nothing. The Easter bunny left Hadley a basket of goodies and hid a few eggs for her.

We also got a little drawing in but had to wear our sunglasses :)

I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Hadley is always in style!

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!!! I know you'll keep us posted.