Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessica!

Today is my OLDER sister's birthday! I love to remind her that she is older than me :) Only by 22 months but still.


I love my sister more than she will ever know. I have always loved her but only in the last couple of years have we become close. She is one of my best friends. We could talk on the phone of webcam for hours about nothing, and sometimes we do :) It has been great getting to be pregnant at the same time.

I love her so much I couldn't let her birthday pass without posting this picture of her.

Since I am posting old pictures here is one of Jessica, Jordan and me.

Jessica, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the three of you because it shows how different you two were. You with your short hair because you couldn't be bothered and Jess with her long hair and bling. Two of the best girls I know. I shouldn't leave out mister tough guy in the back! Good times. Love Mom

Jessica B said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday wishes. I couldn't ask for a better sister. I do not thank you for posting the not so cute pictures of me as a child. The good thing is that you posted pre-acne pictures :)

Laura said...

You are a sweet sister!
I am lovin' Jessica's side pony...the 80's were great :)

Hope you're having a good weekend!