Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting ready...

Tomorrow my mom, Hadley and I will be headed to warm Phoenix for a trip. We are going to visit my sister, her husband and their little dog, Jake. This will be Hadley's first trip to Arizona. I am sure she will love it but miss her daddy dearly.
In order to prepare for the trip we have been chatting on the webcam with my sister and her dog. Hadley is very afraid of dogs so we are hoping that this will help some. Last night and today all Hadley could talk about was Jake. She even said she wanted to hug him. Keep your fingers crossed for us.
In other preparations for the trip Hadley has been finding her enter diva to give my sister a run for her money.
And taking her baby around and posing her for pictures. She even says, "baby say cheese." It is very cute and will make Auntie Jessica very proud.

3 comments:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

Have an awesome time! I can't wait to see pictures and hear about all the fun.

Jessica B said...

I can't wait for you guys to get here...either can Jake :)

Laura said...

Have a great time! Good luck with the plane ride and with Jake! I'm sure everything will go perfectly :)

Tell your sis to post pictures for us, so we can see what you're up to!
Love ya