Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Airplane Ride



Last Thursday was Hadley's first time on an airplane and she did GREAT! Yes you heard me correctly she was wonderful. My little miss independent played and slept through both flights out to Maryland. I was a little worried when Mike and I got up at 4:30am to get ready and she was up with us. I knew that was going to make for a long day. But she handled it like a trooper. She loved the turbulence and the landing. I think she is going to have a need for speed like her daddy.
They flights back were a different story but I will blame that on her being sick.
My next post will be of her on the beach but I still need to edit pictures.

1 comment:

Christie's Endless Craze said...

I get some of my best sleep on a plane :) Glad things went smoothly. Next time you will be traveling with 2 little ones, fun! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Do you know what your ETA is?