Thursday, October 30, 2008

18 months

Hadley hit the 18 month milestone last Sunday the 26th. Boy, what a great age and what a trying age. She is learning new words everyday and beginning to put 2 and 3 words together. Her are some of her newest words and phrases:
"I do it" - said when trying to dress her or put shoes on
"Da workin" - said 1 million times throughout the day meaning daddy working
"Da da" - said from naptime on whenever she thinks she hears the garage door
"NO NO" - said when another child is playing with a toy she wants
"nools" - noodles one of her favorite foods
"peas" - please but can also mean right now
" b " - said for binky which now is mysteriously gone until nap or bed time


That is all I can think of right now. Remember I have pregnancy brain!


Today had also been a very trying day. Here is how our day has gone:

3:30-5:30 am wake up and not want to sleep for mommy or daddy
5:30-8:15 am finally sleep
8:15-8:45 am snuggle and love on mom in bed (THE BEST PART OF THE DAY)
8:45-12:30 play, get into anything and everything I am not suppose to including Halloween decorations, climbing onto kitchen table, turning bathtub water on while mommy is showering, smearing applesauce from lunch all over the entire kitchen table and floor
12:30 time for stories, rocking and nap
12:45 mommy puts me in bed, I get out and destroy my room, figure out how to climb on top of my bookshelf and turn light and fan on and off
1:30-3 finally give in to sleep
3:00 wake up with great big smile and mom is convinced the rest of the day will be great

We are headed to dinner with friends and then to the zoo for a little trick or treating fun.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I have to say that reading this cracked me UP!!! I just had this mental picture of sweet little Hadley Elizabeth doing all those naughty things! Audra had told me about the applesauce! Oops! I'm sure it was an exhausting day for you...hopefully she won't repeat it tomorrow :)

Have a great Halloween! Can't wait to see the little monkey!
Love you