Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Grandpa and Grandma visit

The weekend before Thanksgiving was a busy one.  Hadley had a Christmas dance recital and a holiday parade to walk in.  Grandpa Kent and Grandma Terry came down for a visit and to see the events.

Hadley reading to Grandma.

Trenton was ready for gameday.  The sad news is that we lost our only game of the regular season that night :(
Grandpa and Jillian
Mike putting a smile on his face just for me.
Grandpa and Trenton

The girls and Grandpa and Grandma.
Check this cutie out!
I didn't get any pictures at the recital.  It was outside and dark so I left my camera at home.
On Saturday Hadley, Trenton and I walked in the Holiday Parade with Hadley's Daisy Troop.  It was beautiful weather.
Trenton bundled up and ready to go.  Sad part is he only lasted in the stroller while we waited for the parade to start.  I ended up carrying him with one arm and pushing the stroller with the other for the actual parade part.
 The elf daisies!

I love seeing Hadley starting out in Girl Scouts.  I have many memories of Girl Scouts and surprised Hadley when I could sing all of the songs they learned at the first meeting.  Hadley loves it so much she memorized her Girl Scout promise in one night and hasn't stopped saying it since.  I think even Jillian has it memorized now.

No comments: