Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hadley's Last Day of School

I am once again trying to play catch up on the blog.  Hadley has been out of school for a week and here are her last day of school pictures.  She was very excited about summer but sad to see her school year come to an end.  She had a wonderful year in PreK.  She had great teachers and a great group of friends.  Here she is on the last day of school.
 Here she was back in August on the first day of school.
Jillian and I joined her for the last part of the morning at school.  We had ice cream sundaes and played on the playground.  Jillian loved being apart of Hadley's class.
 Hadley and Mrs. Fleming
 
 Hadley and Ms. Christy
 I can't believe I have a kindergartner now.  Next year will be a big change with her being gone all day 5 days a week.  I think I may shed a few tears.  But until then we have a big summer planned.

No comments: