Sunday, March 11, 2012

24 weeks

 I am 24 weeks pregnant with Little Man.  We still are not 100% set on a name but I think we are getting closer.  I have been feeling pretty good.  His most active time is about 2am so that has made me a little tired these days.  The girls are really enjoying talking to "baby brother."  Today they were talking about what gifts to buy him when he is born.  Jillian is convinced she needs to buy a Barbie Jeep to drive him around in.  Hadley said she has a teddy bear she would like to give him.  I can already tell they are both going to be great helpers when he is born.  He will probably have 3 mommas.  I had a doctor's appointment last Thursday and everything looks great.  Back in another month for my lovely glucose test.

I can't have a post without some pictures of the girls.  They have really been troopers lately.  We have been spending a lot of time packing the house and they are just rolling with the changes.  They both are very excited about living in an apartment until the house is done.  I hope this doesn't change.  Hadley had strep this last week and it knocked her down hard.  She was on the couch for 3 days and is just now feeling almost normal.  Nobody else in the house has come down with it yet and we are hoping it stays that way.
Here are a few pictures of the girls before we headed to church today.


No comments: