Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Fashion


It is time for another {get REAL} question from my good friend Laura. This weeks question is: What Spring style are you lusting over?
This is hard one for me, for a couple of reasons. One, I am very, very pregnant at the moment and love to be in pajama pants and t-shirts all the time. Two, I am not a fashion person. I live for comfort and that is all. In fact, the minute I walk in the door I am out of my clothes and into yoga or pajama pants. Even if I have to leave the house again I will do multiple changes to be in comfy clothes around the house. Crazy, I know!
Anyways... I think the Spring style I am most ready for is flip-flops. I love these colors from Old Navy.


I must own at least 8 pairs of flip-flops and wear them until it snows. Then I live for the day I can wear them again.


1 comment:

Laura said...

I hear ya on the flip-flops! I can't wait to get mine out and let my piggies breathe!! Great colors...I'll have to see if I can find and Old Navy in South Carolina :)