Thursday, April 26, 2012

3 years old

On the 19th my baby girl turned 3 years old.  I am still in shock that it was 3 years ago that I was being told "It's a girl."  When she woke up that morning she walked into our room, stood by the bed and said, "Look mom, I grew and I am 3."  She was so excited for her birthday.  We started the day with presents.  She got a new baby doll and lots of things to go with her baby.  She is very into babies and promises to be a big help when baby brother gets here.

 After presents it was time for birthday cinnamon rolls.
 She took treats to school that day and then picked Chick-Fil-A for her birthday dinner. I think she had a great day.  Here are a few things I don't want to forget about my 3 year old Jillian.
  • Jillian loves her belly button.  She likes to put her finger in her belly button and does so whenever she is nervous, upset or tired.  She also can't go to sleep without her finger in her belly button.  Guess she will never be without her security item.
  • She is not fond of school and tells me on the way to school that it should be a stay with mommy day.  She has fun once she is there and only goes 2 mornings a week.
  • Jillian loves to do all things Hadley does and thinks Hadley hung the moon.  I love to watch them together as long as they are not fighting :)
  • Jillian will eat about anything but loves meatballs and meatloaf.  She is her daddy's child.
  • Jillian loves to play outside.
  • Jillian is a cuddlebug.
  • Jillian has 2 nicknames, Jilli and JJ.  Although if you call her one and she wants to be called something else she will tell you.
We love you Jillian Ruth!


No comments: